Get ready for the new season with some new gear from the PGATOUR Superstore
Looking to upgrade your golf equipment game this spring? Here are a few ideas from the PGA TOUR Superstore
Nike Jordan ADG 4 Men’s Golf Shoe
A request from MJ himself, the Jordan ADG 4 infuses an incredibly classic silhouette with retro Jordan flavor. Supple, full-grain leather shows off the iconic elephant print on the heel. The rubber sole has an integrated traction pattern that perfectly pairs the grip you need with the versatility and comfort you want.
- Full-grain leather is soft and supple.
- Nike React technology is a lightweight, durable foam that delivers a smooth, responsive ride.
- Elephant print on the heel counter adds iconic hoops style.
- Rubber sole has an integrated traction pattern that delivers excellent grip on a variety of surfaces.
Cleveland RTX 6 ZipCore Tour Satin Wedge
CLEVELAND RTX 6 ZIPCORE TOUR SATIN WEDGE
Cleveland Golf RTX 6 ZipCore’s new HydraZip face blast and laser lines, improved ZipCore tech, and UltiZip groove geometry lets players enjoy supreme greenside spin from the fairway, the rough, in wet conditions, and even from sand.
A new, dynamic blast and laser-milled line system creates roughness to enhance friction—maximizing spin in any conditions and from anywhere around the green. Visually, RTX 6 ZipCore Wedge faces are more matte than last generation, reducing glare at address and standing out more from the hosel and toe par.
Our proprietary, low-density core technology has exponentially evolved for RTX 6 ZipCore, with up to 95% more ZipCore material. And by setting the CG right where you strike the ball, plus increasing MOI by up to 20%, this generation offers players increased spin, distance, consistency, feel, and control on every shot.
UltiZip features grooves that are sharper, deeper, and more tightly spaced. They slice through debris and bite harder for enhanced spin and control; channel more debris for better shot consistency; and are set closer together (compared to past Tour Zip Groove designs) so we can fit two more on the face for greater edge contact and absolute spin performance.
- Low Sole: This low bounce, c-shaped grind features relief on the heel, toe, and trailing edge for superior versatility around the greens. It is perfect for finesse and open face shots, a neutral to shallow attack angle, and medium or firm conditions. You should choose this if you leave medium to shallow divots, play in firm conditions off tight lies, or hit open face and flop shots.
- Mid Sole: This v-shaped sole cuts smoothly through turf. Plus, its trailing edge relief keeps the leading edge low on open face shots. It is perfect as an all around wedge, for those with neutral to steep attack angles, and for medium or soft conditions. You should choose this if you leave medium to large divots, want stability on full shots, or like to open the face on occasion.
- Full Sole: This classic design is stable on full shots and adds extra bounce as you open the face—a big help when in sand or thick rough.It is perfect for bunker and rough shots, a neutral or steep attack angle, and a medium or soft condition. You should choose this if you leave medium to large divots, want stability on full shots, like a traditional sole design, or prefer added bounce in sand and thick rough.
Adidas Microdot 1/4-Zip Golf Sweatshirt
ADIDAS MICRODOT 1/4-ZIP GOLF SWEATSHIRT
Some days call for a little more than just a polo shirt. This adidas golf pullover is made of a soft and stretchy fabric that lets you move without restrictions. It also dries quickly, so every swing feels crisp and comfortable.
- Regular fit
- Quarter zip with low stand-up collar
- 91% recycled polyester, 9% elastane doubleknit
- Soft, cotton-feel, textured fabric great for layering
- Front pockets
- Elastic bindings
Colorado AvidGolfer Magazine is the state’s leading resource for golf and the lifestyle that surrounds it, publishing eight issues annually and proudly delivering daily content via coloradoavidgolfer.com.