In this edition of Get Golf Fit presented by Michelob Ultra, Giselle Korina demonstrates Forward Lunges. These exercises will help strengthen your quads and legs. They will also provide balance and keeping your feet flat in your swing for overall improvement performance on the course!
Targets: Overall Legs, Mostly Quads
Lunges Step-by-Step Instructions
- Stand tall with feet hip-width apart. Engage your core.
- Using your body weight or weights, take a big step forward with your right leg
- Lower your body until right thigh is parallel to the floor and right shin is vertical
- Come back into the standing position by pressing back into your right heel
- Repeat the same for your left leg
Follow Colorado AvidGolfer on Instagram at @ColoradoAvidGolfer
Follow Jason Witczak on Instagram at @JWitPGA
Also, follow Giselle Korina on Instagram at @gkb_fit
Visit the official Michelob Ultra site here.
Want more golf fitness tips? Visit our LIFESTYLE PAGE.
Colorado AvidGolfer Magazine is the state’s leading resource for golf and the lifestyle that surrounds it, publishing eight issues annually and proudly delivering daily content via coloradoavidgolfer.com.