Another custom home community offered by Koelbel and Company.
“Next door” to Castle Pines and just 20 minutes from Downtown Denver, this one-of-a-kind estate community is close to everything that matters, yet a world apart at day’s end.
Here, you’ll marvel at the unparalleled Front Range views—Pikes Peak to Long Peak—and all of the room to roam on the private 745-acre nature preserve.
8 Golf Courses, Outdoor Adventure Await—Just Out Your Door
- Eight premiere courses are just 15 minutes away, including the Country Club at Castle Pines, The Ridge at Castle Pines, and the Golf Club at Bear Dance
- Multi-acre private trail system on-site
- 10 minutes to hiking/climbing/biking for all ages at Douglas County’s exciting new Philip S. Miller Park
- Nearby fly fishing at Deckers
- 17 miles to Devil’s Head Trail to Fire Tower Lookout
- Easy access to the Rampart Range Road for authentic mountain adventures
The Land: A Slice of Colorado History in a Magnificent Setting
Located on pristine land formerly a part of Colorado’s legendary Cherokee Ranch, this special land combines a storied legacy with modern amenities: a gated, monitored entry and ready-to-build-on developed homesites. The neighborhood is unsurpassed for privacy and safety—a place to celebrate, sustain and grow what matters most.
- Stunning natural beauty in a private and secure community
- Only 64 homesites, 4 – 11 acres each
- Walkable/bikeable to historic charming Sedalia
- Preferred access to Cherokee Castle events and offerings
Minutes from All that Matters
“Home” here is mere minutes from the Denver Tech Center and other major business parks, and even closer to schools, shopping and dining.
- Coveted K-12 Douglas County schools; several private school options – only 15 minutes to Valor.
- Minutes to Castle Pines Village services, Castle Rock boutiques, Park Meadows Shopping and DTC-area cultural/dining venues
- Denver International Airport is a breeze via E-470, bypassing metro traffic.
Find out more at The Keep website, then schedule a private tour of this sterling Colorado custom-home community. Call Paula Mansfield at 720-539-0610.
How can a place be at once so close, yet so far from it all? It’s a question you’ll enjoy pondering as you walk your land, knowing that city life can be reached in minutes, but out here, it can’t reach you.
LIMITED TIME OFFER
Free Social Membership with the Country Club at Castle Pines for new purchasers in The Keep.
Want to read more lifestyle features? Visit our LIFESTYLE PAGE.
Colorado AvidGolfer Magazine is the state’s leading resource for golf and the lifestyle that surrounds it, publishing eight issues annually and proudly delivering daily content via coloradoavidgolfer.com.