The Enclave at Green Valley Ranch
LOCATION: East Denver
PRICE: From the $500s
SIZES: Ranch designs (2.5BR – 6BR) and 2-story designs (3BR – 8BR)
FLOOR PLANS: Ranging from 3,655 to 5,934 sf
An award-winning golf course alone could be what motivates buyers to own a home at Green Valley Ranch. But combine that with a thoughtful master plan, and new homes like those at The Enclave, and you understand why it’s one of Denver’s fastest growing communities. With just 144 home sites, the gated enclave will have a small neighborhood feel, easy access to I-70, Tower Road and E-470, and a short drive or Uber/Lyft ride from DIA.
Once a working ranch, Green Valley Ranch still maintains some of that “wide open spaces” ambiance enjoyed by early settlers. Golfers and non-golfers like to convene at the clubhouse, whose Colorado Territorial style architecture is on display.
- Rock On: Running July and August, the Farmer’s Market is popular with residents during the daytime, while the Summer Concert Series fills the nights with music.
- Pool Party: Enclave owners benefit from a 2,400-square-foot beach-entry pool with private patio and outdoor fireplace.
Green Valley Ranch Golf Club and surrounding area is undergoing upgrades.
- GVR Golf Academy: Now housing the golf shop, the academy features the latest game-improvement tech. gvrgolfacademy.com
- GVR Grill: The golf clubhouse will soon become a restaurant and gathering spot with a lively outdoor patio. gvrgolf.com
- GVR Beer Garden: Celebrate craft beer in a 7,500-square-foot outdoor garden and covered patio pavilion. meetgaylordrockies.commeetgaylordrockies.com
- Gaylord Rockies: When it opens, the Gaylord Rockies Resort & Convention Center will have eight dining venues, myriad shops and boutiques. meetgaylordrockies.com
GVR’s abundant on-course nature is astounding, as are its mountain views.
- Go Wild: Seven miles away, the 15,000-acre Rocky Mountain Arsenal National Wildlife Refuge, a sanctuary for over 330 animal species. walkridecolorado.com
WHY MOVE HERE?
- The Enclave at Green Valley Ranch is gated and has amenities and privileges exclusive to purchasers within this neighborhood.
- GVR is near a light rail station, is just 10 minutes from DIA and 25 minutes from downtown Denver.
- GVR is a part of the Denver Public School District and home to Colorado’s newest DSST school campus.
Colorado AvidGolfer is the state’s leading resource for golf and the lifestyle that surrounds it, publishing eight issues annually and proudly delivering daily content via coloradoavidgolfer.com.