The crew at No Laying Up and the Colorado Golf Association have joined together to host The Summit at CommonGround for the benefit of the CGA’s Solich Caddie & Leadership Academy. The Summit will kick-off with the Peak Party and live No Laying Up podcast on the evening of Thursday, August 22nd, and conclude the following day with a 36-hole golf event (which is already sold out).
Tickets to the Peak Party at CommonGround are $50, and admission is limited to 250 (age 21 and over), and tickets MUST be purchased in advance.
The party will take place at CommonGround from 5:30 pm – 9:30 pm on Thursday, August 22nd. Highlights include:
- Meet and greet the No Laying Up crew, Colorado Golf Association staff, sponsors, tournament participants and party goers.
- Live podcast by No Laying Up with special guests Tom Doak and Eric Iverson from Renaissance Golf Design, the world-renowned architects of CommonGround Golf Course and many others.
- Exclusive No Laying Up Summit limited edition merchandise sales.
- Closest to pin, long drive and putting contests with clubs furnished by Callaway Golf and hickory clubs from Louisville Golf. Trackman tracking provided by South Broadway Country Club.
- Live music from the Drunken Frenchmen.
- Two drink tickets (additional tickets available for purchase onsite) for special beer and libations from Left Hand Brewing Company, Peach Street Distillers, and Lifted Libations.
- Complimentary food and dessert from food trucks from Crock Spot, Mile High Sliders, Denver Taco Truck and Lucky Mary’s.
- Live drawing by the Colorado Golf Association for two grand prizes for its Dream Golf Vacation raffle—the Whistling Straits Grand Prize and the Red Sky Ranch/BMW X7 Experience Grand Prize. BUY DREAM VACATION RAFFLE TICKETS HERE
- Cornhole and other yard games.
- All net proceeds benefit the CGA’s Solich Caddie & Leadership Academy.
For more of the latest Colorado golf news, visit our NEWS & PROFILES PAGE.
Colorado AvidGolfer Magazine is the state’s leading resource for golf and the lifestyle that surrounds it, publishing eight issues annually and proudly delivering daily content via coloradoavidgolfer.com.