Using Your Golf Passport
If you need a bit more information on how to use the your Golf Passport, here are a few standard procedures to help you get out on the golf course this season.
Purchasing Your Golf Passport
- Golf Passports can be purchased HERE, or for immediate use at our office or at the PGA TOUR Superstore.
- If purchased online, it will arrive in the mail in 7-10 business days activated and ready to use.
- If purchased at one of our retail locations, activate your Golf Passport HERE using the Activation Code provided with your Golf Passport booklet.
Instructions for Use
- Select golf course and review offers, tee time availability and details before calling.
- When calling for tee times, identify yourself as a Colorado AvidGolfer Golf Passport Member. Golf course does not have to recognize your Golf Passport or honor the discount if you do not identify yourself as a Golf Passport Member.
- Check in at pro shop and present Golf Passport and photo ID during available hours noted by course to receive the member rate. The pro shop personnel will validate the offer at the bottom of the page.
- Pay amount shown under Golf Rate. If you arrive outside of the noted available hours or do not have a valid personalized Golf Passport, the course may charge you its standard rates.
Golf Passport Regulations
- Golf carts are mandatory at all courses and included in member rate.
- Colorado AvidGolfer is not responsible for lost, damaged or stolen Golf Passports.
- The 2021 Golf Passport is personalized, nontransferable and may not be shared.
- Golf Passport is valid January 1, 2021 – December 31, 2021 excluding special events, tournaments and closure due to environmental or economic conditions unless otherwise noted.
- Each course sets its own date availability and price parameters.
- Some courses may require a credit card to secure a tee time prior to play. If tee time is canceled without notice, your card may be charged for the cart or member rate.
- Rain check policies are determined by individual courses.
- If holiday play hours are not specified, availability will be considered a weekend and valid after 1 p.m.
- Age requirements on junior offers may vary. Call course for details.
- Colorado AvidGolfer disclaims all liability for damage or loss of property or injury to person from any cause while using the Golf Passport.
If you have any questions, please email [email protected] or call (720) 493-1729 ext. 18.