In this edition of Get Golf Fit presented by Michelob Ultra, Giselle Korina demonstrates Stretching Routines. These stretches will help your consistency, provide injury prevention, and will give you overall improvement performance on the course.
Targets: Upper Body
Injury Prevention Stretches Step-by-Step Instructions
- Begin with putting the golf club behind your back
- Rotate your body left to right to feel yourself swinging and getting your body loose
- Progress by putting your club over your shoulders
- Rotate left and right, while slightly moving forward and back
- Following a few movements of that, move the club over your shoulders – directly over your head
- Bring the golf club as far as you can in front of you, and as far as you can behind you
- Repeat these for a few minutes each before each golf round
Follow Colorado AvidGolfer on Instagram at @ColoradoAvidGolfer
Follow Jason Witczak on Instagram at @JWitPGA
Also, follow Giselle Korina on Instagram at @gkb_fit
Visit the official Michelob Ultra site here.
Want more golf fitness tips? Visit our LIFESTYLE PAGE.
Colorado AvidGolfer Magazine is the state’s leading resource for golf and the lifestyle that surrounds it, publishing eight issues annually and proudly delivering daily content via coloradoavidgolfer.com.