You thought a winter golf trip to Phoenix would be too expensive? Think again!
Play three rounds of golf for just $149 during the months of December 2016 – April 2017.
Sun City West offers seven Phoenix courses for golfers of all skill levels:
- Deer Valley – Sun City West’s newest regulation course was designed by Greg Nash and Billy Casper with the senior golfer in mind. It is the shortest of our regulation courses with a lush landscape.
- Desert Trails – A unique executive course designed by Billy Casper, Desert Trails offers seven par 4’s affording golfers the experience of using all clubs.
- Grandview – The longest course features water on seven holes and as many as eight sand traps on a single hole. This course is a true challenge to even the most dedicated golfers.
- Echo Mesa – Echo Mesa is an exceptionally beautiful executive course with lakes and grass bunkers. From the blue tees, it is considered very challenging. Echo Mesa is the center of the Swan/Wildlife Program.
- Pebblebrook – Sun City West’s first course, Pebblebrook offers wide and friendly fairways bordered by mature trees. Lakes and creeks add to the aesthetics.
- Stardust – The first executive course, Stardust features six par 4’s and twelve par 3’s. Stardust’s traditional layout with tree-lined fairways, subtle greens, and deep bunkers provides three different tees on each hole. The back nine is considered the hardest with water coming into play on four holes.
- Trail Ridge – A regulation course designed by Billy Casper that offers a unique desert landscape, Trail Ridge is challenging to all players at all skill levels.
Take advantage of this exceptional offer for Colorado AvidGolfer readers. The rounds must be played on three consecutive days (Friday-Sunday) and are based on tee time availability.